The development trend of coding technology
(1) Improve printing speed and reliability, reduce printing cost and manual maintenance workload
(2) High-resolution printing to improve print quality
(3) Development towards green packaging such as environmentally friendly non-toxic inks
(4) Matching with the enterprise information management system to realize the automatic control and management of the PC network visualization of the printer.
Application and development of PIJ inkjet printer technology The application of today's logo technology is gradually deepening into every corner. Especially in industrial products, the application range is more and more extensive, and the complexity of application is greatly increased, making the logo become the production quality of various industries. An important part of management that is indispensable.
The reasons why manufacturers carry out logistics identification of their products are as follows:
(1) Conducive to product identification. By marking special marks, brand names and trademark patterns on the products, the products can stand out from the competition and enhance the brand's popularity.
(2) The need for product tracking records. The batch number, shift number, serial number or production date of the product are directly printed on the product, so that each product has good traceability, which greatly facilitates the quality management of the enterprise and the regional management of product sales.
(3) Prevent counterfeiting. Manufacturers can often prevent and suppress counterfeiting by product identification, such as printing random codes, barcodes and other new technologies, so that legitimate manufacturers can always lead the counterfeiters.
(4) Increase the added value of the product. Marking a trademark or the name of a manufacturer on a product means a commitment that consumers generally consider to be a product of a company with a consistent quality tracking and responsibility for product quality.
SHANGHAI YUCHANG INDUSTRIAL CO., LIMITED
ADD.: 1/F BLDG 4, NO. 333 HUAGAO RD.,HUATING IND. ZONE, JIADING DIST., SHANGHAI (201816) P.R.C.
TEL: +86 21 5997 0419 FAX:+86 21 5997 1610 MOB:+ 86-139 1763 1707(Whatsapp) Email:firstname.lastname@example.org SiteMap